Approval request: String additions to 'tracker.master'

Hello all,

I've managed to push a commit to tracker's master branch which breaks the string freeze rules.

I've been discussing the rules with the gnome-i18n mailing list already to find out if this is strictly breaking the rules or not. Details on the existing discussion here:

  https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2014-March/msg00071.html

Can I have a formal approval or rejection please, preferable the former :)

To give some additional context, the strings are for tracker-extract, which is NEVER run on the command line (where these strings are used) unless someone is debugging. Normally tracker-extract is called via DBus from other processes and automatically started. So this change is a corner case at best.

Thanks,

--
Regards,
Martyn