Re: 'California' module won't allow submit to repository

15.03.14 10:33, Claude Paroz написав(ла):
Le vendredi 14 mars 2014 à 21:49 -0300, Rafael Ferreira a écrit :
Hi there,

After translating california module and having marked as ready to
submit, I notice I don't have the option of submit to repository.
Please can this be enabled?
Fixed. It is related to the way the git repo is defined in the module
information of DL.

Coordination team: when defining the git repository of new modules from
git.gnome.org, use now the ssh:// prefix instead of the read-only git://

Claude
Hi Claude,

In case we add new translation file we have to update LINGUAS manually anyway. Is there a way to script it by DL? It'd be great for web-only interface lovers.