Damned Lies received incorrect preface.po (GIMP)

Hi there.

The Preface from GIMP User Manual was completely translated by pt_BR team, as can be seen in the GIT repository [1]. However, D-L shows a different content of the Preface [2]. It seems that the "preface.po" available in D-L was generated from "tutorial.po" (notice the header name I made myself) with preface's POT applied. I have no clue how this happened, as there is not history of this in the commit log of "preface.po".

Can someone help on this issue?

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp-help-2/log/po/pt_BR/preface.po
[2] https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gimp-help-2/master/preface/pt_BR

Thanks in advance,