Re: String additions to 'evince.master'

Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> writes:

This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'evince.master':

+ "Generating preview: page %d of %d"
    + "Preparing preview…"

Hi Bogdan and Carlos,

Your commit d516fbf6a57d4803a7cabee7f3fba64a072883f3 broke the string
freeze. Please revert it and ask for a permission to add new strings.

I'm sorry, I thought string freeze started next week. Would it be
possible to ask for the break now and revert before the next release if
it isn't approved? I would like to avoid the commit -> revert -> commit
dance if possible.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg