Nautilus-Actions next release

Hi all,

I plan to release Nautilus-Actions 3.2.4 on next week.
This will be only a fix release, without any user enhancement.
So if you, translaters, have some patch ready to commit, please do so
before next monday, so that I'll able to embed your work.

In order to be accurate, I wish also specify that this release will
be the last of Nautilus-Actions as is. I plan to move Nautilus-Actions
to a more generic FileManager-Actions, in order to address other file
managers.

Regards
Pierre