Re: POT file generation failing for GParted User Guide

On 14-01-16 02:10 AM, Claude Paroz wrote:
Le mercredi 15 janvier 2014 à 20:11 +0100, Claude Paroz a écrit :
Le mercredi 15 janvier 2014 à 09:59 -0700, Curtis Gedak a écrit :
Recently the gnome.org automatic generation of the POT file for the
GParted User Guide has been failing.  The last successfully generated
POT file appears to have been on 2014-01-10 17:19+0000. See:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gparted/

Can someone point me to who I should contact, or what I might need to
fix to address this issue?
Hi Curtis,

It's probably my fault as I changed some related code recently. I'll see
that issue tomorrow. I'll keep you updated.
Fixed, sorry for the trouble and thanks for reporting the issue.

Hi Claude,

Thank you for the quick response and for fixing the problem.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Curtis Gedak
(Maintainer of GParted)