Re: String additions to 'gnome-control-center.gnome-3-8'

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 09:03 +0100, Jirka Klimes wrote:
On Saturday 11 of January 2014 01:10:55 Frederic Peters wrote:
Hello Jiří,

GNOME Status Pages wrote:
This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module
'gnome-control-center.gnome-3-8':

+ "Team slaves"

You pushed your change to master and also to the 3.8 and 3.10 branches,
but those stable branches are string frozen; you commit thus broke the
string freeze.  Please revert or ask for permission.

Sorry, I didn't know the Gnome schedules, but the change adds a missing
feature and should not be reverted.
The change has been committed as per bgo #720312 by Bastien.

I've unmarked the string for translation in gnome-3-8 and gnome-3-10,
which should be acceptable for now.