String additions in mutter

Hey,

we're in string announcement period, so here we go:
this cycle we added new keyboard shortcuts to move windows between
monitors. However some idiot (cough,cough) forgot to add them to the
keybinding file which allows Settings to expose them in the UI; I will
push bug 725338 to do this now, which adds four descriptions (move to
monitor left/right/up/down) - the underlying schema in
gsettings-desktop-schemas may already have translations for the
description, so that might be worth a look.

Cheers,
Florian