Re: GTK+ what is a popover?

Hello,

On February 23, 2014 2:57:25 PM CET, "Fòram na Gàidhlig" <fios foramnagaidhlig net> wrote:
Hi all,

I am stuck trying to translate the word popover, because I have no idea
what it means. I'm leaving it in English for now.

Web search only gives me definitions à la "light, hollow roll made from
an egg batter similar to that of Yorkshire pudding, typically baked in
muffin tins or dedicated popover pans, which have straight-walled sides
rather than angled." *lol*

Has anybody had any inspiration for this so far, and what do the things
look like?

gnome-i18n mailing list
gnome-i18n gnome org