Trubble with login

Hello, I recently started using GNOME on Arch after using Unity in Ubuntu för several years. I already like GNOME much more. I now want to help with the translations to Swedish as I am missing some translations.

The problem I have is that I can't login at https://l10n.gnome.org/login/ . I created the account with a password, clicked on an activation link and got a confirmation email but the password did not work. I have tried several times to reset the password, the reset is accepted but I still cannot login.

Why is this? Where should I turn to get help?

(I have used the email address tirithen gmail com during registration)