Error message while submitting to repository

While trying to submit this translation to the repository:

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gtk+/master/po-properties/gd

I got the following error message:

An error occurred during applying your action: The commit failed. The error was: '[Errno 1] remote: translations user cannot modify 'po-properties/gd.po' To ssh://git.gnome.org/git/gtk+ ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/gtk+' '

I have submitted other stuff, so I guess it has to do with project permissions?

Which module do I report the bug on?