Re: String additions to 'yelp.master'

2014-02-01 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com>:
2014-02-01 GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org>:
This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'yelp.master':

+ "Yelp development has led to the development of various tools, and the Mallard and DocBook
transformations live in standalone XSLT module. All of these are under the umbrella name Yelp."
    + "Yelp is a viewer and framework for documentation on the Linux desktop. It is used heavily by the
GNOME desktop environment, and its tools serve as the reference implementation for the Mallard help
format. Yelp supports DocBook, Mallard, HTML, man, and info documents."

Hi Shaun,

Could you please branch yelp for gnome-3-10?

Best regards,

I've noticed that also gnome-3-8 branch is missing. I'd be very
grateful if you could make these two branches.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/