No commiter for Bosnian language

Hello I have asked about to create a  new team for Bosnian language. But the team coordinator contacted (samir ribic etf unsa ba) me and he is still active, but by his message:

"Koordiniram, ali ne mogu da nađem commitera, tako da su svi prijevodi u translations.launchpad.net/bosnianuniversetranslations. Ako imate kakvih kontakta koji bi omogućili da se to pošalje na damnedlies servere, bilo bi dobro."

Yes I do coordinate, but I cannot find a commiter. so all translations are at (link). If you have any contacts who are able to send the files to damnedlies servers, that would be great.

I would ask you to help us, with the commiter.
It would be great if you could assign us a commiter, or make it one of us.

Thank you,

Ammar

http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/documentation.asp?id=bos   (link for bosnian iso code)