New team for Bosnian bos

Hello,

I would like to start a team to translate Bosnian language.

full name: Ammar Bilajac
email: ammar bosnian gmail com or logical bih gmail com
Bugzilla: logical bih gmail com

Languages: English, German and Bosnian (mother language) (ISO link: http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/documentation.asp?id=bos)

Team web address: The web address is outdated because the members of the Bosnian translation team are inactive. Including the team coordinator. They were active couple years ago (by my information). I have sent an email to team coordinator, without a response for now. If the team starts I will create a website for the team by myself.

Thank you,

Ammar Bilajac