Re: Gimp and friends

Op 15-11-14 om 13:35 schreef Piotr Drąg:
Hello,
I am trying to commit Dutch translations of Gimp and friends, see [1], but I
cannot find where to send them to. I cannot find them on [2]. I can clone
gimp with the command git clone ssh://myname git gnome org/git/gimp, but git
clone ssh://myname git gnome org/git/gimp-libgimp gives me an error [3].
Can anyone tell me where to find the repository of Gimp and friends?
Hannie

Hi Hannie,

Most of the GIMP translation files reside in one repository ("gimp")
under different directories: po, po-libgimp, po-plug-ins, po-python,
po-script-fu, po-tags, po-tips. Only gegl, gimp-gap and gimp-tiny-fu
have separate git repositories (but they are lower priority anyway).

Hope that helps,

Sorry to bother you again, but I still cannot find the right command to commit some of the translated Gimp and friends files from [1] to git.gnome.org.
I have tried one of these (libgimp) with the following command:
git clone ssh://myname git gnome org/git/gimp/libgimp
I get the following message:
Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
Other modules never give me problems, because they can be found on https://git.gnome.org/browse/. Here I did find gimp, gimp-gap, gimptiny-fu, gegl etc. but not those modules that are written thus in [1]:
gimp • libgimp (notice the ) I thought it meant git/gimp/libgimp, but this doesn't work in the above command.
Perhaps someone can tell me the exact path name to the repository of these modules.
Thanks,
Hannie

[1] https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/gnome-gimp/ui/