Call for Geary translations

Hello all,

We're planning on releasing Geary 0.8 in a few weeks.  If you'd like to contribute translations to this email client, please do so as soon as you can.  We would sincerely appreciate it.

In particular, a security issue was reported to us this week which we've fixed and committed.  Because the patch requires presenting to the user several new strings, getting them translated is of the utmost importance to us.

This security patch is also being back-ported to the previous release of Geary, and so we'll be releasing Geary 0.6.3 soon.  If you can also add those translations to the geary-0.6 branch, that would be a *huge* favor to us.  We know that adding new strings to a dot-release is a no-no, but as this is a security update, and so we felt compelled to break the rule this once.

Thanks,

-- Jim