Video Subtitles now ready for translation in Damned Lies

Dear translators,

With Claude's help, we have revived the video subtitles translation module
at https://l10n.gnome.org/module/video-subtitles/. It is now ready to
accept translations for Bastian Hougaard's promo video about GNOME
Documentation, see
https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/DocumentationVideo/ for more
information. Translated subtitles will then be used for the final video
hosted on Youtube (or another location).

The plan is to produce more videos with translated subtitles in the future,
eg., Bastien plans to create a GNOME 3.14 release video to go live at GNOME
3.14 GA. Ask Bastien about the details.

Technical side note: We are using the same module and work flow Sense
Hofstede used back in 2010 to get Neelie Kroes' GUADEC keynote video
translated. The video-subtitles module is not yet using translate-toolkit's
po2sub to convert the source srt file to POT, though we are working with
system admins to have this fixed. So far, the POT is not auto-generated but
a static one is used instead.

Note that this video translation effort has nothing to do with GNOME Getting
Started videos, which are hosted in a separate module and translated
using a slightly different toolchain (XML+itstool).

Please let us know if you have any comments or issues.

Cheers,
Petr Kovar