Re: String additions to 'gnome-clocks.master'

Hi Piotr,

    thanks for the reminder. Note however that those are not new strings, I simply renamed a file, but the strings were already there before...

That said, you are right that I should branch gnome-3-12 since master has some minor UI changes, however when I try to push the branch I get the following git commit hook error that prevents me to push:

remote: The following part of the file fails to do this. Please correct the translation and try to push again.
remote:
remote: #: ../data/gnome-clocks.desktop.in.h:4
remote: msgid "time;timer;alarm;world clock;stopwatch;time zone;"

The error seems bogus to me since the translations are simply on a different like like:

#: ../data/gnome-clocks.desktop.in.h:4
msgid "time;timer;alarm;world clock;stopwatch;time zone;"
msgstr ""
"време;отброяване;напомняне;часовник;секундомер;пояс;хронометър;time;timer;"
"alarm;world clock;stopwatch;time zone;"

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to avoid this problem?

Thanks,

    Paolo

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 10:45 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-clocks.master':
>
> + "Sunrise"
>     + "Sunset"

Hi Paolo,

Could you please branch gnome-clocks for gnome-3-12? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/