Re: String additions to 'libgsf.master'

Le vendredi 18 avril 2014 à 14:34 +0200, Piotr Drąg a écrit :
This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'libgsf.master':

+ "Deflate Level"
    + "The level of deflate compression used, zero meaning none and -1 meaning the zlib default"

Why is libgsf in the main set? It doesn't seem to care about any
freezes or branching. Looks like gnome-extras or even external-deps to
me.

Feel free to move it. It is there probably because it is listed in
gnome-suites-core-deps-3.x moduleset, but only tracker "suggests" it in
gnome-apps.

Thank you. I moved it to external-deps, so we don't have to bother
maintainers to properly follow GNOME freezes.

BTW is external-deps useful? Maybe we could merge it with gnome-extras?

It is like a second-priority module set, between main 3.x and extras. I
personally don't care too much, so if nobody defends it, we can merge it
with extras.

I see, let's wait for other opinions.

--
Piotr Drąg