From: gnome-i18n [mailto:gnome-i18n-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of claude 2xlibre net
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:56 AM
To: gnome-i18n gnome org
Subject: Re: Duplicate on Damned Lies

Le 2014-04-09 08:35, Victor Ibragimov a écrit :
Hi,

I have noticed a duplicated language for Tajik on Damned Lies titled
as tg_TJ.

Could you please, remove it to avoid duplication or refer it to Tajik
(https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/tg/)

It's coming from network-manager-openconnect (see
https://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-openconnect/tree/po/).

Please fix first that module, then I will remove the language from DL
database,

Cheers,

Claude