Re: All clear (was Re: Documentation updates being made to Orca)

Many thanks to you for your great work, and for noticing us about this :)

Regards

Hi again.

We (Attila Hammer and I) have finally completed the Great Orca
Documentation review and update. Phew! It is safe for you to proceed.
I'm going back to localized-string-free coding. :)

Thanks again (and again and again)!
--joanie