Upcoming EasyTAG release next Friday 11th April

[I am not subscribed to gnome-i18n, so please Cc me on replies]

Hello translators!

I am the maintainer of easytag, which does not follow the GNOME release schedule but is hosted on git.gnome.org:

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/easytag/

I would like to thank you for all the translations that have been added to easytag since moving to git.gnome.org. The number of translations and the completeness of them has increased considerably since that time.

I intend to make a new, hopefully long-lived stable release in just over a week. A few new strings were added recently, so I would be grateful if you could help me by improving the existing translations. There are several languages which should be able to get to 100% with fewer than 10 strings to translate.

Please let me know if you need more time, or have any comments or questions on the translations. You can either email me directly, catch me on IRC (my nickname is "amigadave" on irc.gnome.org) or file a bug against easytag.

Thanks in advance!

--
http://amigadave.com/