Re: Release Notes Addition

No problem from my side.

Thanks!

2013/9/19 Коростіль Данило <ted korostiled gmail com>

2013/9/19 Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>:
It's been brought to my attention that we've missed a feature (focus
and caret tracking in the gnome-shell magnifier) from the release
notes. It would be nice to add a section (a short paragraph) for it,
but I don't want to make things difficult for translators.

Any opinions on what I should do?

I'd say go ahead and add it, since it hasn't been even a day, but
let's see if others feel the same. It would be a shame not to mention
this feature though.

Best regards,

Agree. It sounds critical. We have plenty of time to translate it before release, so we need to push it as soon as possible.