Re: Release notes pictures for pt_BR locale - May someone help us?

2013/9/16 Enrico Nicoletto <liverig gmail com>:
I would like to ask if it is possible to someone take the screenshots
of the GNOME 3.10 in pt_BR locale and then send them to us.

To do that it is necessary a compiled GNOME 3.10 enviroment
and this support would help our translation team to insert the screenshots
into
the release notes help for our language.

There is no need to compile GNOME. You can use Fedora's Live images to
run GNOME 3.10 without installing it on your computer.

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/20-Alpha-RC2/Live/i386/

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/