Re: XML errors in documentation PO file

Thanks to you Fran.

It seems there is a remaining mismatching tag in GDM (missin </filename> in the translated string)

gl/gdm-help.master.gl.po, line 1308: mismatched tag
#. (itstool) path: sect2/para
#: C/index.docbook:815
msgid ""
"to <filename>&lt;etc&gt;/hosts.deny</filename>. You may also need to add"
msgstr "a <filename>&lt;etc&gt;/hosts.deny. Tamén precisa engadir"

Cheers!