Re: String break request for GNOME Mahjongg

2013/9/7 Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org>:
On Sat, 2013-09-07 at 18:53 +0200, Piotr Drąg wrote:
2013/9/7 GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org>:
There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-mahjongg.gnome-3-8':

+ "Layout:"

Well, it is a sting freeze break, because the other string has an
accelerator in it ("_Layout:"). You can ask for an exception if you
think it's important enough, but it probably should get reverted on
the gnome-3-8 branch.

Ah that's true, apologies for that and thanks for the heads-up. I've
reverted the change on gnome-3-8.

I would like to request a freeze break so we can keep the fix for 3.10.
The issue is that the scores dialog in Mahjongg displays separate scores
for different map layouts with a combo box to select the layout, but the
label for the combo box is "Size".  It should be "Layout".  Does not
affect documentation.

I already erroneously committed this change.  I've left it be for now
since it's unfortunately already part of a larger Italian update.

Since it is already committed, here is my 1/2 i18n approval.

Thanks for taking care of this,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/