Re: UI and String Freeze Break Requests: GNOME Music AppData and Notifications

2013/9/3 Arnel A. Borja <kyoushuu yahoo com>:
We would like to request a UI and String Freeze Break for GNOME Music.

The string freeze break is for the addition of translatable description
using the new AppData specification, and translatable strings for
notifications.

The following are the strings to be added:

Notifications:
- "by %s, from %s" (by Artist, from Album)
- "Unknown Album"
- "Not playing"
- "Previous"
- "Pause"
- "Play"
- "Next"

AppData:
- "Play and organize your music collection"
- "Music is the new GNOME music playing application."

Isn't this a bit too short? I remember Richard asking for a few
paragraphs, but that's up to you. It's less work for me as it is, so I
won't complain. :)

Also, are you sure you want the appdata.xml file in git? Looks like a
generated file to me.

Anyway, notifications are an important feature and it's early in the
freeze, so here is 1/2 approval from i18n.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/