Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 114, Issue 30

On Mon, 2013-10-28 at 12:56 +0000, mvondo_yannick yahoo com wrote:
Hi everybody, I am camerounian and gnome 3.10 user via gnome 3 ppa
over ubuntu 13.04. I have a problem, in the small screen like my
gateway lt20 netbook computer who has a small screen I can't se some
validation buttons like for selecting wifi network or turn off my
computer windows.

Hi,
I'm not sure how this question is translation or localization related...
You might want to provide a screenshot and ask on
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-love or in a forum of your
distribution.

Cheers,
andre

PS: Please strip unneeded full quotes from your messages.

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/