Re: Release notes didn´t compiled the loc ale images

Hello Frederic and list,

I checked again the Release Notes link and neither Brazilian Portuguese nor German release notes are showing properly the images...

It seems that the content negociation is failing at some point...

May someone inspect it again?

Thanks a lot.
Enrico Nicoletto