Re: Committing Swedish translations

Le lundi 07 octobre 2013 à 11:22 +0200, Christian Rose a écrit :
2013/10/7 Göran Uddeborg <goeran uddeborg se>
        How can I have a translation committed, when there are no
        active
        committers in the team.

(...)

FWIW,

Göran is a trusted and experienced translator in the Swedish
translation community. If anyone can help him have Swedish translation
updates and fixes committed, I'd appreciate that very much. Thanks in
advance,

This should be reflected by upgrading the user account in Damned Lies as
"Reviewer", so any fellow i18n committer can refer to that status when
deciding to push a fix/translation.

Cheers,

Claude
--