ANNOUNCE: Pitivi 0.91 released

Hi everyone,

A quick announcement for our awesome localizers: Pitivi 0.91 is out!
(a blog post with details will come later)

If you were waiting for things to stabilize a bit before updating
translations, this alpha is probably an interesting release for you as
it is expected to be followed by other releases (beta, 1.0, etc.) with a
shorter cycle than the one we've just finished.

Also, if someone feels particularly heroic and would like to be the new
user manual writer, I'd definitely need help with that, the current user
manual is badly outdated and covers the 0.15.x series :)

Cheers!

P.s.: please keep me c.c.ed if replying (I'm not subscribed to the ML)