Re: String additions to 'evolution.gnome-3-10'

Hi Milan!

      Hi,
thanks for the notice, I overlooked the string, it was not intended to
break the string freeze, I'm sorry for that. The required strings were
supposed to land within commit [1], which was done just before the
string freeze.

Even I might be able to workaround this by using the strings from [1],
it would also make the code hard to read and follow. I mean:

Could I ask for a permission for the two strings being added to
evolution gnome-3-10 branch, please?

The change which introduced them is there to make sure the users will
not lose their data (calendar events) when copying/moving recurring
events between calendars.

Sounds reasonable to me 1/2 from i18n.

Regards,
Johannes