Recent AppData and desktop file changes in Pitivi

Hi all,

It was recently brought to my attention that the appdata xml file in
Pitivi was incorrectly marked for translation (I had simply set the
whole description tag to be translatable, instead of each of its
subtags) and would thus have markup showing up in strings.

This should now be fixed with this commit:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/pitivi/commit/?id=6933a56

These changes also make the file pass the "appdata-validate" check and
prevent translation errors from making the xml syntax invalid.

So basically this is just to let you know that:

- The name and summary fields have been replaced by making proper use
(AFAIK) of the pitivi.desktop key entries and moving contents into the
description section, so the first paragraph changed a bit.

- The big string was split into individual strings

Thanks!
(please keep me in c.c. if you wish to reply)