Re: gnome-user-docs 3.10.2 release

2013/11/7 Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com>
On 7 November 2013 13:14, Rafael Ferreira <rafael f f1 gmail com> wrote:

>> > We don't have two weeks until 3.10.2, according to the schedule:
>> > https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointEleven#d2013-11-11
>> >
>> > I think the Friday before the tarballs due Monday would be a good
>> > deadline to docs changes. Then we would have a full weekend to finish
>> > translating.
>>
>> I'm not sure if we'll be finished in time for 3.10.2, in that case. If
>> we're not or translations are not done in time, then we will
>> definitely be making a 3.10.3 to make sure everything makes it in :)
>>

> Hi there,
>
> My team is translating the gnome-user-docs and we would like to send it in
> time, even though it might not be 100% complete. So, just checking: any
> final date defined to commit translations?

Lets say 21:00 UTC on Monday for 3.10.2.

We've got only one more major change to push for UI updates (out of
the very important updates), but we're still doing reviews of pages
that have been flagged up.

If it helps, the C/figures/shell-lock.png and C/figures/nautilus.png
still need to be updated because the default lock screen background
changed and the window décor is now different. FYI, here is how we
take screenshots:
https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Screenshots and I've been
using the extension occasionally as it's a quick way to resize
windows: https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/736/screenshot-window-sizer/

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Rafael Ferreira

Hey, thanks for the reply.

But more thanks for the Screenshots URL. I wanted to know that and I didn't get this info before. ;)