Re: Script to get all PO files

Enrico: you're welcome :)

Daniel:
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Gtranslator can import/export TMX format.  Why: I was not able to find it in 2.91.6 (in Ubuntu 13.04), a google search returned nothing, Git search returned nothing and I this SummerOfCode2013 page [1] planning the implementation of this feature.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects/MarcosChavarria_GtranslatorPorting