Modules moved around

Hi all!

Today I was looking at the 3.10 release set[1] and decided to do some module shuffling (only on 3.10, 3.8 is exactly the same - or was not intended to change anything there at least).

Please take a look at the changes[2] and move them back if there's strong opinion against some shuffling.

The changes are mostly (probably I will forget some):
- gnome-bluetooth: moved from Core to Utils
- gnome-packagekit: moved from Core to Utils

- empathy: moved from Utils to Apps
- epiphany: moved from Utils to Apps
- nautilus: moved from Utils to Apps
- sushi: moved from Utils to Backends
- totem: moved from Utils to Apps
- vino: moved from Utils to Backends

- file-roller: moved from Apps to Utils
- gnome-clocks: moved from Apps to Utils
- gnome-color-manager: moved from Apps to Utils
- gnome-initial-setup: moved from Apps to Utils
- gnome-power-manager: moved from Apps to Utils
- rygel: moved from Apps to Backends

- mutter: moved from Backends to Core Libraries

- folks: moved from Extra Libraries to Backends
- gnome-video-effects: moved from Extra Libraries to Backends

Seems quite a lot of changes, but I hope it keeps the groups a bit saner, I would say that Utils (and probably Apps) need a split (and probably also fro Backends).

On the other hand, Accessibility, Games and Development tools are quite stable and set I would say.

Opinions, comments, tomatoes?