Re: gnome-documents strings changes

2013/3/28 Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>:
Andre pointed out to me on IRC the recent string changes in gnome-documents
might be considered a string freeze break.
The strings didn't actually change, but disambiguation contexts have been
added as requested here [1] [2].
Since gnome-documents hasn't yet been branched for gnome-3-8, I could branch
it from a commit previous to the introduction of these comments if they
constitute a break, even if that kinda defeats the original purpose of the
fix...
Let me know what you prefer!

I'm afraid adding a context is in fact a freeze break, as it marks
strings as fuzzy (which are not displayed in the translated UI of
course). You didn't ask for an approval for it, but I think it's 3.9.x
material nevertheless. If others agree with me, please branch
gnome-documents from a commit before adding contexts. Please note that
adding translation comments is ok.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg