Re: keywords in desktop files, again

Is there a easy way to track down this bug in every module, except for
going in and out of each one? I'd love to make sure it doesn't happen
to my language.

Rafael Ferreira

2013/3/22 Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>:
I sent a mail about this in January already[1], but we are still
seeing a steady stream of broken syntax in translations for the
Keywords field in desktop files. Please, try to educate your fellow
translators about this issue, it is really making building GNOME
package updates cumbersome, since the desktop-file-validate call in
the spec file is normally the first place where this breakage becomes
apparent.

Matthias

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2013-January/msg00030.html