From: Enrico Nicoletto [mailto:liverig gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:12 AM
To: Gil Forcada
Cc: Victor Ibragimov; gnome-i18n gnome org
Subject: Re: GNOME 3.8 Release Notes

Awesome! One more language will be available in GNOME ;-D

Victor, I recommend you to read this guide:
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo

It will be very useful for you in your commits.

And I also will send you some screenshots about how to do the basic steps,
I will send it in your personal e-mail.

Regards, Enrico.