Regarding Someone to volunteer in GSOC2013 for Gnome Damned-lies project

Hello,
I am Chandan Kumar who is currently pursuing B.tech in Computer Science And Engineering from Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering College, Durgapur (India).
I am contributing to gnome project through Hindi translation and also acting as a committer of Gnome Hindi l10n team from gnome 3.4 release.[1]
I know git, Mercurial, python and Django (Beginner), and Basic shell commands.
I have tried to solve sum patches for gnome-damned-lies with the help of claude and solving others also.[2]
I have approached to apply for GSOC 2013 under the guidance of GIl Forcada for this project. But due to some reason, he is not volunteering for gsoc 2013 for this project.
If anybody wants to or willing to volunteer me as a mentor for gnome Damned-lies project? it would be appreciable.

Links:-
[1] https://l10n.gnome.org/users/chandankumar/
[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/damned-lies/commit/?id=a3aa061a8f2e677f0d1a0870b019754709686802

Thanks,
With Best Wishes,
Chandan Kumar
Final Year, Computer Science and Engineering
Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering College, Durgapur
https://ciypro.wordpress.com