Re: State of nautilus-sendto for 3.8

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org> wrote:
Patches are on the bug report, feedback and comments appreciated.

Any opinion on this?
No 3.7 tarball of nautilus-sendto has been released yet, and I'm planning to release nautilus 3.7.92 later today, so there would still potentially be time for the change to be included in this release.

Even if I didn't spell it explicitly in my previous message, the change implies an UI freeze break request for nautilus-sendto, and a string freeze break request for nautilus.

Thanks!
Cosimo