Statistics not up to date (not about gtk+)

Dear colleagues,

This release I'm updating all the translations, even for those packages that had no strings this release. Reason is that I'm converting from the old to the new spelling (portuguese).

For two modules already I had 100% translation. When I run intltool-update I got 1 untranslated (the "keyword;keyword;keyword;" string). One example is the gnome-power-manager.

That this may be a warning not only to the teams that believe have 100% but then they have not and to the nice people that maintain Damn Lies to check what is going on.

Thank you for your time reading this!
Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto
"Don't worry, be happy!"