Orca string changes (1 new; 2 changed)

Hi Translators!

Below are my string changes (sorry!). In the first case, it's a
new string (because we had the wrong string before, duh!). In the
other two, the phrase "to use when speaking calc cells" was removed
as that feature (and associated strings) applies to more than just
Calc.

Thanks as always for all you do!!
--joanie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#. Translators: this is a command for a button on a refreshable braille display #. (an external hardware device used by people who are blind). When pressing the
#. button, the display scrolls to the bottom left of the window.
#: ../src/orca/cmdnames.py:570
msgid "Bottom Left"
msgstr ""

#. Translators: Orca allows you to dynamically define which row of a spreadsheet #. or table should be treated as containing column headers. This string refers to
#. the command to set the row.
#: ../src/orca/cmdnames.py:709
msgid "Set the row to use as dynamic column headers."
msgstr ""

#. Translators: Orca allows you to dynamically define which column of a
#. spreadsheet or table should be treated as containing row headers. This
#. string refers to the command to set the column.
#: ../src/orca/cmdnames.py:720
msgid "Set the column to use as dynamic row headers."
msgstr ""