Re: Planned MAINTENANCE on l10n.gnome.org: Tuesday, 16th July, 08:00 - 13:00 UTC

Ok, I'll try it :)

Thanks!

2013/7/18 Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
2013/7/18 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>
Hi Andrea,

Still there are problems with diff pages. You can see an example here:

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-web-www/master/dynamic/es

The diff page between the original PO file and the sent by the translator is not working. Also, the statistics of the sent file say 0/0/0.

Could you please review it?

Hey,

unfortunately there's not much I can do about that, some of the files weren't uploaded correctly (the server does not have them on the upload directory) thus they aren't showing up as expected. I would suggest to upload the files again in the case something like you described appears on your lang's page. Everything will then work as expected and the diff will be properly generated.

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Sysadmin,