Re: Translation of GNOME website

AFAIK, except for looking the module's source code, you can only see
how the module's translations looks like by doing a local compilation
of the source code of the module provided by the GIT repository. I
don't know exactly it works to try the dynamic and static web site,
but I suppose you would need to prepare a web server, maybe in a
virtual machine.

e.g. for module 'gnome-user-docs', I build and then run 'yelp <filename>.page'.

Rafael Ferreira