Re: Typos in documentation tags

German should be fixed now in master and gnome-3-6

Thanks for pointing this out Daniel

Am Mittwoch, den 20.02.2013, 13:45 +0100 schrieb Daniel Mustieles
García:
Please forget about my previous mail... i didn't change the RELEASE
variable in my script, so the reports generated were about the 3.6
release.

Here are the 3.8 reports and the list of the languages affected:

de
el
es
fr