7d8fd358e7
Author: Enrico Nicoletto <liverig gmail com>
Date:   Wed Feb 20 14:17:30 2013 -0300

    Fixed TYPO in Brazilian Portuguese translation
----------------------
Thank you very much,
Enrico Nicoletto.
______________________________
2013/2/20 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>
Please forget about my previous mail... i didn't change the RELEASE variable in my script, so the reports generated were about the 3.6 release.

Here are the 3.8 reports and the list of the languages affected:

de
el
es
fr