Re: about release notes 3.6 translation

The «See Also» string (Like the «More Information» one)  are common strings in several developer.gnome.org pages, so they may belong to a module like library-gnome or gnome-devel-docs, but I'm not able to find the «See Also» one.

If I'm not wrong, these modules are not updated automatically, so maybe this string becomes from an previous version of these modules. Maybe the «See Also» string was remvoe from one of those modules, but since they have not been recompiled, we are seen the old version of the pages.

Also, about the configure.ac file, yes, it should be changed to point to the 3.6 version.

Cheers

2012/9/19 Andika Triwidada <andika gmail com>
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Andika Triwidada <andika gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
>> Hi Andika,
>
>>> 2. Where do 'More Information' and 'See Also' come from? I think they
>>> need to be translatable too.
>>> See current http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.6/users-message-tray.html.id
>>> at bottom
>>> for instance.
>>
>> Those strings are part of http://l10n.gnome.org/module/yelp-xsl/

I think, 'More Information' is from
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-web-www/ dynamic content
msgid "<strong>More Information</strong>"

Still not sure about where 'See Also' comes from.

--
andika