Re: 3.6 Release Notes: Please start translating tomorrow!

Hi,

> btw, my latest commit was listed in
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/release-notes/log/?h=gnome-3-6
> but not reflected yet in
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/release-notes/gnome-3-6/help/id
> nor http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.6/index.html.id; is
> there a sync problem?

I checked the script and didn't find any problem, so I spent a little
time on your translation.  I focused on the "The GNOME Project is an
international community..." paragraph, that you translated ("Projek
GNOME adalah suatu komunitas internasional...") but that didn't appear
on library.gnome.org.

This is because the string you translated doesn't actually appear in
the original .pot file, where the string is:

  "The GNOME Project is <link href=\"http://www.gnome.org/about/\";>an "
  "international community</link> of contributors that is backed by a non-"
  "profit Foundation. We focus on user experience, stability, first-class "
  "internationalization, and accessibility. GNOME is Free Software and "
  "available to all. All our work is free to use, modify and redistribute."

(note the <link> tag)

That explains why this paragraph doesn't get translated, I don't know
if you had another string in mind.

Hope it helps,

        Fred