Re: BoF item 12/14: improvements to gtranslator

Please don't start flamewars or arguments and counter arguments :)

Some love it, some hate it, just like every piece of software. We are
not suggesting to force anyone to use gtranslator nor lokalize nor
virtaal, or vim translation mode or wherever.

Just keep on the topic, finding developers for gtranslator and coming
with ideas to improve it, besides that, please start a new mail
thread, as this one clearly is about improving gtranslator, love/hate
of the tool is not up to discussion, is something that everyone will
have its take on it but can not be force nor enforced!

Cheers and happy translating,